Friday 25 November 2011

Simple Sewing Projects


I just thought I would share some photos of some simple sewing projects I have put together. I didn't use any patterns when making the chair so I cant really give any instructions on how to do this at home. I just cut the fabric where I thought it should be and sewed it all together.  :P  Simple as that! Perhaps my designs will inspire you to try something similar yourself. Good Luck! :)

Stuffed elephants and cube

Back of chair
Kids chair made from old denim jeans
Pockets full of goodies!

Kiarra testing her new chair

Pooh Bear bean bag teddy
Pooh Bear bean bag teddy

My girls just LOVE the toy elephants. The teddy was a gift and little Kiarra enjoys her chair every time she watches her favourite shows. So simple to make just using foam padding (which I picked up at Clark Rubber) and old jeans!

 
 
elephant 1 pattern                                        elephant 2 pattern                                              teddy pattern

1 comment:

  1. Very cool elephants and bears. Brings back memories when I was a young mum.

    ReplyDelete